Part of the Television Games Network, TVG.com offers horse racing betting odds and live streaming from over 150 racetracks around the world.
But the site has a lot more to offer too, including up to a $300 signup bonus for new members.Jump to
Listen to expert commentary, use the helpful handicapping tools, and then watch your bets unfold as you stream the action to your PC or mobile device.
New to horse racing? No problem. Go to TVG, sign up, and check out the informative horse betting guide and list of horse racing betting terms. Then, make a deposit, claim your TVG sign up bonus, and bet on the Belmont Stakes when it comes around.
How to Create Your TVG Account
Before you begin the TVG sign up process, be sure that you meet the eligibility requirements. TVG is licensed to offer its services in over 30 states. Obviously, you must be located in one of those states if you want to place bets.
You may complete the TVG registration process if you meet the eligibility requirements. It only takes about a minute when you follow these steps.
- Go to TVG.com using your PC or mobile device.
- Click on the blue “Sign Up” button.
- Fill out the TVG registration form.
- Enter any applicable promo codes.
- Click on the green “Complete Registration” button.
- Check your email for the verification link.
- Click on the verification link.
- You now have a TVG account.
Claim Your TVG Sign Up Bonus
TVG wants to make sure you start your horse racing betting experience with a bang. That’s why the TVG gives new members a signup bonus worth up to $300. Here’s how you get it:
- Open a new TVG account.
- Enter any TVG bonus code found on the registration form.
- Make your first deposit.
- You’ll get bonus cash worth up to 50% of your deposit amount, up to $300.
- Use the bonus cash to bet on horse races online.
TVG Sign Up Offer Terms and Conditions
The full terms and conditions of this offer are found on the site’s promotions page. Some of the highlights include:
- The TVG sign up offer is only available to new account holders in participating states.
- Must be of legal age.
- You must use any bonus cash or bonus bets within the time limit specified.
- Please adhere to the bonus restrictions or you run the risk of the bonus being rescinded.
- Bonus money must be used for wagering and is not eligible to be withdrawn.
- All winnings that arise from bets made using the refunded bonus money are available for withdrawal.
- Any portion of the refunded money that hasn’t been used for wagering will be voided after 30 days.
You must be of legal age in your state of residence and not currently listed on the self-exclusion list. Read the Wagering Account Eligibility section in the site’s terms and conditions for more information. TVG is not available in the following states:
Download the TVG App
Do you want to enjoy the convenience of betting on horse races and watching them while you’re on the go? The TVG app makes it possible. Unfortunately, the TVG app is only available for iOS devices. Using the browser in your iOS device, scroll to the bottom of the promotions page and tap on the appropriate download link. You will then be redirected to the App Store where you can download and install the app.
Once the app has been installed, open it up, and have a look around. The app’s interface is almost identical to the desktop version and you can even create a new TVG account. Simply tap on the “Sign Up” icon in the top-right corner of the main page and follow the same instructions as listed above.
The TVG sign up form asks new members to provide some basic personal information such as your name, address, DOB, and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
Don’t forget to enter the TVG promo code in the field at the bottom of the registration form. You don’t want to miss out on that $200 second-chance bet.
Depositing at TVG
Once you’ve opened your new account using the TVG promo code, it’s time to make your first deposit and start betting. Making a deposit is easy and it only takes about a minute when you do the following:
- Log into your account using a PC, mobile app, or mobile browser.
- Go to the banking section and select the deposit option.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Enter the desired deposit amount.
- Verify transaction.
- Start betting.
Be aware that some payment processors charge a small fee for transactions. Also, daily, weekly, or monthly limits may apply. Be sure to check with your payment provider to find out about limits and to see if any charges apply. TVG accepts the following payment methods:
- Online Bill Pay
- Wire Transfer
- Money Orders
- Cash at the Track
Start Betting at TVG
Now the real fun begins. Go to the main page to see what races are coming up next. You can also find races by selecting a particular track. Get some insight by checking out the experts’ Talent Picks and listening to the informative podcasts.
There are tons of stats and other great handicapping tools that you can use to make informed wagers.
When you’ve found the race you want to bet on, click on it to see all the odds and betting options. Bet on a horse to Win, Place, or Show. Exactas, Trifectas, and Superfectas are popular bet types. Your bet slip will appear as soon as you make a selection. Enter the wager amount and submit the bet. There are hundreds of tracks and races available to bet on, such as the Kentucky Derby and the Belmont Stakes.
It’s as simple as that. To make it even more exciting, you can watch your wager unfold live on the TVG streaming service. Have fun, but remember that TVG encourages everyone who bets on horses to do it responsibly. Read our TVG review for more information.