This site contains commercial content. Read more.

Michelle Wu’s Odds to be Boston’s First Female Elected Mayor Continue to Improve

|

Published:

|

Last Updated:

–Political Betting Odds Show Michelle Wu Far Ahead of Other Candidates–

Michelle Wu’s odds to win the 2021 Boston Mayoral Election have improved since last week, according to betting aggregators US-Bookies.com (See Disclaimer Below). Wu’s odds to win shifted from 1/10 (90.9% implied probability) to 1/12 (92.3%) since October 12. During this time, Annissa Essaibi George’s odds worsened from 12/1 (7.7%) to 14/1 (6.7%).  

“Already the odds-on favorite, Michelle Wu’s odds continue to improve, making it even more likely that she’ll be the first woman elected as mayor of Boston,” says a US-Bookies spokesperson. “Meanwhile, Wu’s nearest competitor, Annissa Essaibi George’s odds have worsened over the past week, paving the way for a Wu election win.” 

  • Easily convert odds with this tool.
  • Open a betting account with a BetMGM bonus code.
  • Use an Ocean Casino promo code to play casino games for real money.

Wu and Essaibi George clearly hold the best odds. Following the two is a two-way tie featuring Marty Walsh and Kim Janey, who are both at 80/1 to win (1.2% Implied probability). They’re followed by a three-way tie featuring Andrea Campbell, John Barros and Jon Santiago, who are all 100/1 (1%). 

Odds to Win 2021 Boston Mayoral Election:

Odds on October 19, 2021Odds on October 12, 2021
Michelle Wu1/12 (-1200)1/10 (-1000)
Annissa Essaibi George14/1 (+1400)12/1 (+1200)
Marty Walsh80/1 (+8000)80/1 (+8000)
Kim Janey80/1 (+8000)80/1 (+8000)
Andrea Campbell100/1 (+10000)100/1 (+10000)
John Barros100/1 (+10000)100/1 (+10000)
Jon Santiago100/1 (+10000)100/1 (+10000)

Disclaimer: The odds posted in this article are for illustrative purposes only, as wagering on such props is not currently legal in any U.S. state. The data was based on betting markets offered by UK/European/worldwide operators regulated in jurisdictions where wagering on these props is legal.