Michigan Lottery Promo Code 2021Commercial Content | 18+ | T&Cs Apply
With code MAXLOTTO50, you get 50 free games of Instant Keno just for registration. Read the full bonus offer and terms and conditions before opting in. Must be 18+, Michigan resident, and present in Michigan to play at MI Lottery.
Use Michigan Lottery promo code MAXLOTTO50. Using the MI lottery promo code, all new customers get 50 FREE games of Instant Keno and qualify for a $100 Deposit Bonus.
When you sign up for an account with the Michigan online lottery, you can take advantage of certain special promotional offers.
Michigan Lottery Promo Code Details
|Online Lottery||Michigan Lottery Promo Code|
|No Deposit Bonus||50 Free Games of Instant Keno|
|Bonus||100% up to $100|
|Terms & Conditions||18+, Michigan Residents & New Customers only|
|Last Updated||June 2021|
Using the Michigan lottery promo code MAXLOTTO50 will get you 50free Instant Keno games – no deposit necessary! This is on top of a normal 1st deposit bonus up to $100. Please read the full MI Lottery T&Cs.
- Michigan Lottery Promo Code Details
- MI Lottery Promo Code: Step-by-Step Guide
- MI Lottery First Deposit Bonus Details
- MI Lottery Other Promotions
- MI Lottery Games
- How to Play Mega Millions on MI Lottery
- MI Lottery App
- MI Lottery Payment Options
- MI Lottery Customer Service
- Our Review of MI Lottery
- MI Lottery Promo Code FAQ
Check out all the MI Lottery bonuses and promotions in the table above. Make sure to double-check the promo code column, as the MAXLOTTO50 code only applies to the registration offer. Don’t forget to visit here again for updated promos and bonuses.
MI Lottery Promo Code: Step-by-Step Guide
Although claiming the bonus and using the promo code sounds simple, it is better to be safe than sorry. Follow these steps to make sure you are doing it properly:
- Visit the official MI Lottery website
- Sign up and make sure to double-check T&Cs
- Check if you are eligible for the bonus
- Enter the MAXLOTTO50 promo code
- Confirm your email address
- Use your free games on Instant Keno
- Give it your best shot and meet withdrawal requirements
MI Lottery First Deposit Bonus Details
Once you go over the first six steps of our step-by-step guide, you will get the bonus spins. On top of that exclusive offer, making your first deposit snags you a great bonus as well.
Basically, you get 50% of the amount you deposit up to $100. This is separate from the promo code bonus. For example, let’s say you decide to deposit $100. Instead of just your $100, an additional $50 will be accredited to your account.
Now you have $150 to gamble plus the 50 free games of Instant Keno that you initially got with the exclusive MI Lottery promo code MAXLOTTO50!
This offer really stands out from the rest on the market, but not everyone is eligible to use the MI Lottery Promo Code:
- You need to be at least 21 years old
- The offer is available exclusively to Michigan residents
- The minimum of $10 needs to be deposited the first time you do so
- 50% of the amount you deposited will be added on top of the initial amount, up to $100
MI Lottery Other Promotions
The MI Lottery Promo Code will grant you only with the welcome bonus and can be claimed only once. However, there are other ways to get free money and spins, by using other promotional offers on the official website.
Daily Spin to Win: $5,000
If you have already used the MI Lottery Promo Code and deposited money once, there is a chance of winning something for free every single day! The only requirement is to either register or sign in to your account anywhere between 12:00 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. on the same day and spin the wheel.
The total of $5,000 is awarded each month to some of those who have spun the wheel throughout the month. There are three different prizes you can possibly win:
- Entry Prizes: The moment you win one of them, it will be automatically credited to your account. Check the official page for this promotion to see how many entries you have collected so far. All prizes are entered into the giveaway for the current month, and you don’t need to do anything except enjoy the ones you have won.
- In-Store Free Play: Unlike Entry Prizes, you’ll have to redeem in-store free play rewards at the local Michigan Lottery retailer. You can easily print the coupon by following the provided link.
- Online Free Play: Similar to Entry Prizes, online free play rewards are credited (funded) to your account right after winning them. They come in the form of bonus cash, bonus credit or a bonus game. In case you have any problems using any of the three, contact the support center
MI Lottery Games
MI Lottery games definitely stand out from the crowd of lottery providers, not only in Michigan but also all across the US. The main reason for that is their variety –- there are over 200 different games available on the official website.
You might think that this makes it tough to find the perfect game for you, but the filtering search tool is there to save the day. Players can choose between:
- Online and in-store games
- Instant, draw, fast cash, pull tab, keno, and second chance
- Ticket costs from $0.05 to more than $21
- Top prizes from less than $5,000 to more than $1,000,000
- Different playstyles and themes
Daily 3 and Daily 4 are undoubtedly the most popular in-store games, as they are simple to obtain, follow, and claim, and cost only a $1 or 50 cents. The “Merry” franchise contains some of the most popular online machines, including Multiplier and 7×7 games.
How to Play Mega Millions on MI Lottery
Mega Millions has to be one of, if not the most popular lottery game in the US that is available in 44 states, including Michigan. Although the MI Lottery Promo Code won’t help you here, you will realize that you don’t need anything besides pure luck, as the main jackpot is always above 40 million dollars!
All you have to do in order to participate is spend $2 at a local retailer and choose six random numbers. Drawings are at 11:00 p.m. on Tuesdays and Fridays. The largest amount someone has won in Mega Millions was over $1.5 billion! If that’s not enough of a reason to spend a couple of bucks each week, nothing else will be.
MI Lottery App
As more and more people are using mobile phones for their everyday internet searches, a website such as MI Lottery needs to optimize their services for all platforms. Not only have they optimized their website for any screen size and resolution, but they also invested time and resources into developing dedicated smartphone applications.
Download the app to your Android or iOS devices from the MI Lottery website or right from iTunes. With the app, you can buy tickets, play games, and claim bonuses. Note, the Play Store offers MI Lottery Lite, the just-for-fun version of the app. To play with real money, you must get the Android app from the MI Lottery website.
MI Lottery Payment Options
Before you deposit for the very first time and use the MI Lottery Promo Code, you need to choose between several different payment services:
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Online game card
There are certain limitations when it comes to withdrawing and depositing across different methods, but it is crucial to pick the one that is most convenient for you. You certainly don’t want to run into any issues while trying to withdraw the cash you won.
If the amount of money you are trying to withdraw does not exceed $600, you can get the payment at the local retailer. Visiting the regional office is required for amounts higher than $600, but any prize larger than $50,000 has to be collected at the MI Lottery headquarters.
MI Lottery Customer Service
Make sure to read FAQ before contacting the support service, as the majority of questions are already answered there. In case you ran into an issue you cannot resolve, there are three ways you can contact the customer service:
- Phone: 844-887-6836
- Email: Fill out the form on the official website
- 24/7 Live Chat: Open up the chat, input some basic info, and chat with the operator
Our Review of MI Lottery
We thoroughly covered every aspect of MI Lottery in this review. Here’s an extremely short preview of the things we really liked and a few things that bothered us a bit:
|The Good||The Bad|
|Responsive website||Play Store version of Android app is misleading|
|200+ unique games||Must be an MI resident|
|Generous bonus offers||–|
MI Lottery Promo Code FAQ
Yes! Use the MI Lottery Promo Code MAXLOTTO50 to get 50free games of Instant Keno.
Michigan residents who are over 18 years of age can play.
Currently, there isn’t a mobile-specific bonus, but you can use all of the features and claim any bonus using your mobile phone.
Yes, you can claim this promotion offer to play Instant Keno after you register. On your first deposit, you can get a bonus that’s worth 50% up to $100.
Go over the requirements we covered in this article. If you are 100% sure that you meet all of them, alongside all the requirements listed on the official website, make sure to contact the support service.
Michigan Lottery Review
Overall, the Michigan iLottery promo code gives new users a great introduction to the website. If you use the code MAXLOTTO50, then you get 50 free games to test out the services and see if you want to use one of their many deposit options.