Tipico Review 2021Commercial Content | 21+ | T&Cs Apply
Interested in learning more about the latest sports betting operator that is available in New Jersey?
This Tipico review contains a variety of useful information about this brand, as well as details on the “100% deposit bonus match up to $750” welcome bonus, sports markets, mobile app, etc. (21+, T&Cs apply).
Tipico Review: Welcome Bonus
To begin this Tipico review part, we are going to provide you with details on the Tipico welcome bonus that is available right now. Please refer to this table to find all the crucial information related to the maximum bonus amount, the minimum required deposit, eligible odds, etc.
|Welcome Offer||100% deposit bonus match up to $750|
|Tipico Bonus Code||TBA|
|Last Verified||April 2021|
Welcome Bonus Details
This part of our Tipico review will cover a crucial aspect of the welcome bonus offer that is available at the moment. In general, all the bonus offers you can come across at an online betting site entail some T&Cs that you have to meet in full to secure the bonus.
Of course, this Tipico welcome bonus is the same. Here is what you should have in mind if you consider redeeming it.
- Only new players who are 21+ and are physically located in New Jersey can participate in this promotion.
- The bonus is a dollar-for-dollar cash match up to $750 for eligible first deposits.
- The minimum deposit is set at $25. This means that if you deposit $25, you will get $25 in cash. If you make a $750 deposit, you will receive $750 in bonus funds.
- The qualifying wager has to be placed at odds of -200 or greater (the same applies to parlay wagers).
- After the qualifying bet settles, the bonus will be credited to your account.
- The welcome bonus offer does not entail any turnover requirements whatsoever– just play through by wagering, and Tipico will match that wager.
How to Claim the Tipico Welcome Bonus
One of the obligatory steps you will need to take to claim this bonus will be opening your Tipico account. Fortunately, our Tipico review features a step-by-step guide that will help you breeze through the registration.
Here’s what you will need to do.
- Launch Tipico in your preferred browser and click “Register.”
- Provide your date of birth, email, a password you’d like to associate with your Tipico account, and a phone number.
- Enter your personal and contact details (name, address, last four SSN digits).
- Choose two security questions and answer them.
- Tick the required boxes to confirm you are older than 21 and that you have read and understood the brand’s terms and conditions and other policies.
- Tap “Register” to finalize your registration.
- Make the required minimum deposit, place an eligible wager, and collect your welcome bonus.
To make the most of their sports betting experience with Tipico, New Jersey players will need to download this brand’s native app. We should note, though, that the registration can be finished on the website. However, all the betting action takes place in the Tipico mobile app.
The iOS app is available in the App Store, of course. The download link for the Android app, on the other hand, is available on the brand’s site. Just make sure to enable the installation from unknown sources if you are using Android devices before embarking on the installation procedure.
We should note that the download and installation take no longer than a few minutes both on iOS and Android devices. If you have already created your Tipico account, all you need to do is use your existing credentials and log into your account. Alternatively, you can open an account using the app.
This part of our Tipico review will introduce you to the sports betting markets that you can find here. We are happy to report that all the US sports betting staples are included, with excellent coverage for both in pre-game and in-play markets.
Here is just a fraction of the leagues/tournaments that await you at Tipico.
- The Masters
- US Open
- March Madness
- NCAA Football
We need to note that one of the essential requirements for starting out your sports betting experience is having a funded account. For the purpose of our Tipico review, we have looked into the available banking options that this brand provides.
Fortunately, Tipico allows the players to choose between a variety of available methods both when it comes to deposits and withdrawals. When it comes to the former, you can use the following options:
- Debit/Credit Cards
- Wire Transfer
- Cast at the Cage (Ocean Resort Casino)
- ACH via Online Banking
As far as the withdrawals are concerned, you can use all of these options bar debit and credit cards. There is also the Tipico prepaid card. For more info on processing times and potential fees that apply to all these options, please refer to the brand’s site.
Should you need assistance, Tipico customer service is on standby. You can get in touch with a customer service representative using the live chat option. Alternatively, you can send an email at [email protected] Additionally, you can try browsing through the FAQ section that features useful information about various categories, such as account and verification, deposits and withdrawals, promotion and bonus, etc.
Tipico Review: Summary
In conclusion, if you are looking for a new online sportsbook to join in the Garden State, you can consider signing up at Tipico. While doing our Tipico review, we took various aspects of this brand’s offer into consideration. In our opinion, this sportsbook ticks all the boxes in our book.
First, it offers a solid welcome offer for all new players who meet the T&Cs. Secondly, we found the app to be relatively glitch-free, which is extremely important to know as the only way you place your bets with this brand is by using the app.
Thirdly, all the most prominent betting markets are included.
Finally, there are more than enough ways to fund your account, and also to contact customer service if you need assistance.
All in all, a big thumbs-up for Tipico.