BetAmerica will, unfortunately, be discontinued and rebranded as TwinSpires, an already highly successful racebook and sportsbook.
Naturally, the focus is on horse racing. However, if you’re in NJ, you can also bet on sports with the BetAmerica sportsbook, and even play BetAmerica casino games. Let’s dive in!Jump to
BetAmerica Betting Markets
As a leader in US horse racing, BetAmerica offers tons of races and events to bet on. But there’s more than the over 400 horse races a day, many of which can be streamed live. BetAmerica offers more than 1,000 greyhound races a week to keep the action going.
Are you in NJ? Then try out BetAmerica Sportsbook for betting markets covering all popular sports. Plus, you can also play great online casino games with BetAmerica Casino. Hopefully, BetAmerica will roll out these great platforms to other states soon. In the meantime, why not plan a trip to the Garden State?
Keep Up With Your Favorite Riders & Ponies With BetAmerica
BetAmerica also covers greyhound and harness racing in addition to the thoroughbred racing you know and love. From Saratoga to the grounds at Kentucky, BetAmerica has all the up-to-date info you need to place the most well-informed bet. (Special note: online betting of this kind using BetAmerica is only legal in certain states, so the site will make sure you’re legal before signing up.)
BetAmerica offers live streaming for almost every race, which is a huge plus. You won’t have to switch between tabs or watch on a second device to keep yourself 100% in the action.
Popular Horse Racing Bets
- Select to Win – with Select to Win bets, you simply call the winning horse of the race. This is the most common type of horse racing bet. The payoff for Select to win is in the medium range with odds higher than Place and Show bets.
- Show – Show bets require that you pick a horse that places top 3 in the race. Due to the fact that the odds of picking a horse finishing in first, second, or third are more likely than selecting the winner, the odds for Show bets will be on the lower side.
- Place – for Place bets, you need your horse to finish in either 1st or 2nd place for you to win. The odds are higher than a Show bet but lower than a Select To Win bet.
- Exacta – Exacta bets require you to choose the 1st and 2nd place finishers of a race in the exact order that they finish. If you pick the two winning horses but in an incorrect order, the bet still loses. Exacta bets have much higher odds than Select to Win and Show bets because they require two accurate selections.
- Superfecta – with the Superfecta bet, you must pick the top four horses of a race, however, your hoses are not be required to finish in a specific order. The odds may vary based on the horse race.
- Daily Double – Daily Doubles give you the chance to choose the winner of two consecutive races. This is similar to picking two Select To Win bets with the added clause that if you choose either race incorrectly, your bet loses.
Great Odds with BetAmerica
Likewise, we consistently see great odds on horse racing with BetAmerica. That said, pre-race odds have a tendency to change rapidly, so make sure to get your bet in when you see favorable odds.
Thankfully, the good betting lines we see for horse and greyhound racing hold over for sports betting as well. The BetAmerica sportsbook offers strong lines for all your sports betting picks. Remember, only NJ bettors can currently use the sportsbook (and casino).
BetAmerica Mobile App
The BetAmerica app is the perfect way to bet on horses on the go. Plus, horse racing betting is legal in most states, so you should be able to download the app and bet online! Furthermore, the app is available for both iOS and Android, so don’t worry about not being able to get it.
A number of different quick and secure deposit methods are available at BetAmerica to move money on and off the site. Most BetAmerica deposits are instantaneous and withdrawals range from 3-10 days for the money to be funded. The following is a full list of payments currently accepted at BetAmerica:
- Bank Transfer
- Prepaid Cards
- Wire Transfer
BetAmerica has one of the top customer service teams amongst US horse race betting sites. Not only can the customer service team be contacted by phone and e-mail but also via Live Chat. The Live Chat feature is ideal for quick responses with minimum hassle. A toll-free line and e-mail response are also available for customers.
- Live Chat: Available 9 AM – Midnight
- Telephone: 866–607–7929
- Email: [email protected]
- FAQ: An extensive FAQ section is available on-site
BetAmerica Review: Customer Service
BetAmerica has the best customer service in the business. What’s more, Live Chat offers great, instant support.
Likewise, in our BetAmerica review, we found that email support usually responded within 48 hours. In one test, they emailed us back within one hour!
If you think your question is fairly run of the mill, check out their extensive FAQ section. Most common questions are answered, and you may find an answer you didn’t even know you needed.
BetAmerica Review: Our Verdict
Overall, we found BetAmerica to be an excellent racebook for any regulated horse race betting in the US. Plus, NJ players can also use the great BetAmerica Sportsbook and even BetAmerica Casino.
Whatever you fancy, BetAmerica has something for you.
|What we like||What we don’t like|
|Great customer service including Live Chat||Live streaming can be delayed|
|Excellent iOS and Android app||High wagering requirement for the welcome bonus|
|Over 400 horse races daily||–|